Terms & Conditions
freshbrewco.in: The portal, run and managed by Green Build Enertech Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, India.
Perishable Goods: All products in the sections:
Non - Perishable Goods: All other products except perishable products.
Products: The products delivered to the recipient will be generally as per the description of the article.
While using the freshbrewco.in shopping service, The Customer is deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. We at Fresh Brew Co. reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The Customer is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the shopping service(s) of Fresh Brew Co.
After you have placed an order with the Fresh Brew Co. all the third party products are delivered according to their terms and conditions. Nothing contained herein shall create or be deemed to create or construe a relationship between the parties such that Fresh Brew Co. is regarded as a seller or purchaser of the Vendor / Merchant's products and all sales and purchases of the Vendor / Merchant's products pursuant to an order placed on the freshbrewco.in are transactions between the customer placing an order for the same on the freshbrewco.in and the Vendor / Merchant. freshbrewco.in is an online store to sell coffee products (Perishable Goods) subject to availability and a facilitator of the sales contemplated herein.
Terms & Conditions :
1. All prices are in Indian Rupees and the products are delivered in the respective cities as selected by the customer.
2. The normal delivery time of the product ordered is between 9:00 am to 08:00 pm on all days except for Sundays and holidays.
3. The price of all products listed on freshbrewco.in is inclusive of convenience charges and taxes.
4. For the items delivered by courier / speed post / registered post, their respective policies apply. Fresh Brew Co. reserves the right to charge for the order if by any chance the recipient rejects the order for any reason.
5. The Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage/delay direct to the consignment or consequential, caused due to incorrect address, any act of God, such as accidents, any natural calamity, war, riot, commotion, strike, Local/Political Disruptions, Air / Rail / Road Disruptions / Delay or any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of the Company. No claim for loss / damage / delay will be entertained by the Company in such events.
6. The company shall not liable if your consignment or any part of it is lost, damaged, delayed or more delivered or not delivered at all as a result of ACT OF GOD, FORCE MAJEURE, which shall include war, accident, acts of public enemies, strikes, embargoes, perils of the air, local disputes, civil commotions, National or local disruption in air or ground transportation networks, mechanical problems to modes of transport or machinery or patent defects or inherent vice in the contents of the consignment.
7. Fresh Brew Co. shall try its best for prompt delivery. The expected time of delivery for all domestic deliveries is 1-3 working days from the time it is shipped, depending on the location. Delayed/early delivery for whatever reason shall not entitle the customer for any damages or compensation.
8. In spite of full caution taken at the time of delivery, Fresh Brew Co. will not be responsible for a mis-delivery if the receiver of the product at the address on the order form misappropriates, damages or fails to hand over the product to the person named on the order form and takes the item posing himself to be the correct person.
9.The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind. Fresh Brew Co. does not warrant that the products/services offered will be error free.
10. If you are not satisfied with the purchase, you need to inform us on email - firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the Complaint Form within 24 hours of receipt with the supporting photographs as necessary. We will refund the product cost excluding shipment and packaging charges or return and replace the commodity within 8-10 days of approval of the complaint.
11. In an event where the ordered product(s) are not available in the selected city / town; they will be replaced with available products of equal or higher value after seeking consent from the customer.
12. Order(s) once placed cannot be changed. However they can be cancelled within 12 hrs of placing the order during the working hours of the company.
13. Fresh Brew Co. will deliver exactly the same products mentioned on its web pages and from the same sources indicated.
14. For Bulk Orders, Fresh Brew Co. to be intimated by email on email@example.com. However, Fresh Brew Co. reserves the right to decline any bulk order purchase made through its website due to time constraint or logistic problem(s).
15.Fresh Brew Co. reserves the right to change the perishable item to less perishable one if the former is expected to decay before the day it reaches the recipient, without prior permission from the sender.
16. Price shown on the website is not more than MRP price printed on the product box. Price shown on Fresh Brew Co. website is exclusive of other charges such as shipment charges, packaging charges but inclusive of taxes as applicable. As a result of accepting these terms and conditions, customer agrees to pay as per the price mentioned on the website and / or invoice generated by Fresh Brew Co.
17. Fresh Brew Co. will not charge more than the prices mentioned on its web pages but in certain unavoidable circumstances it reserves the right to change the prices anytime, without any prior notice and charge the sender accordingly.
18. Fresh Brew Co. reserves the right to dispatch the ordered products separately, not as a single package, if certain items in the package are not acceptable by certain couriers.
19. Fresh Brew Co. does not, in any way, claim ownership or right over the Trademarks, Brands and Company Names used at this site, which are owned by their respective owners/companies. References to these products and company trademarks are used solely for the purpose of identifying the products supplied at this site.
20. While Fresh Brew Co. takes great effort to ensure prompt possible delivery of fresh products, Fresh Brew Co. shall not be responsible for the degradation in the condition of perishable items due to late delivery.
21. In the unlikely event of a dispute relating to the services of Fresh Brew Co., the dispute shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of Delhi (India) courts.
22. The customer is bound to above terms and conditions once he/she places the order. The customer should read the above terms and place the order with freshbhrewco.in only if they are acceptable by him/her.
23. Fresh Brew Co. reserves the right to withhold delivery of any consignment booked by the Customer if proper acknowledgement, viz, signature, company seal, date and time of delivery is refused by the concerned consignee and the Company will not be responsible for any consequence or loss due to such non-delivery. Unless otherwise specified all deliveries will be made only at the address mentioned on the consignment note. However the Company reserves the right to claim and receive the courier charges for the consignment.
24. The Customer will provide full address with pin code number and telephone number for all consignments booked for easy identification and prompt delivery. The Company will not deliver any consignment with post-box address only. Further, the Company will not provide any proof of delivery in respect of consignments to be delivered to Governmental / Semi-Governmental offices.
25. The Customer agrees to reimburse the Company on demand any payment incurred by the Company towards Octroi /Entry Tax charges, Sales Tax, Airport / Railway station. Demurrage Charges or any Penalty related to any of the aforesaid.
26. The Company holds the right to destroy all records of delivery and other connected documents after 30 days of booking.
27. Company agrees to provide proof of deliveries to the Customer against the consignments booked and delivered; as a soft copy as provided by the logistics company and not the physical copy. However, not providing of such proof will not be pre-condition for payment to the Company by the Customer, in the interim should a requirement arise for a dispute/assurance of delivery, company would provide the necessary records in soft format as provided by logistics company.
28. All the terms & conditions printed overleaf of consignment note of the logistics partner are also binding on the Customer.
29. The customer undertakes and agrees with the company, that they shall not permit any other person who has an interest in the consignment to bring a claim or action against us arising from the carriage, even though we may have been negligent or in default and if a claim or action is made, customer will indemnity us against the consequences of the claim or action and the cost and expenses we incur in defending it.
30. If the delivery is made to a third party on the instructions of the party who has placed the order, Fresh Brew Co. shall bear no responsibility towards the third party who has accepted the consignment.